Saturday, August 17, 2013

Back to School SALE

Now is the time to buy that product you've been waiting for or
stock up on products you'll need for your first few units. 
 
Just click on the image above and it will take you directly to my store for some great sales!  Everything in my store is on sale!!! 

Now is a great time to stock up on all of your center materials.  You'll have time to copy and laminate before you teach those units.  Enlist the help of some of your parents right now for help with these chores.  Everyone tends to be eager to help at the beginning of school.  Here are some of my favorites that, once introduced, stay in my Math Centers for the rest of the year.

 Here is a FREEBIE to start you off. 




For all you Georgia teachers, I have several product made just for you...
and me, as I'm a Georgia teacher too.



 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips