Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Valentines Day Will Be Here Before You Know It

It seems the holidays creep up on me faster than I realize.  Does that happen to you as well.?  

If so, that is the reason I am posting a Valentine freebie now in January.  This will give you plenty of time to copy, laminate and cut out in time for your kiddos to enjoy playing all February long. 

"Claim Your Valentine" is a great game for practicing those difficult multiplication facts.  Use it as a center activity or whenever your kiddos finish other assignments early. Click on the picture below to grab your freebie now. 

I'm curious, do you use games like this in small group centers with other tasks too?  Or... do you use this in a whole group, when everyone is playing the game at the same time?  I'd love to hear from you.

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Claim-Your-Valentine-553241
 
 
Freebie Fridays
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips